Tuesday, May 6, 2008

spring running at Tod's point




I ran down to Tod's point on Sunday and ran into my friend Francoise, and Karen newman (who had just finished the Point biathlon)..John was there to cheer her on.
Took some photos of the spring trees inall their glory and of the biathlon finishers!
src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEidCJWOACQZiTgAmqKYrE_XSD734OyVxGovm5Ndv9VdqkuABPoeUWo6Rfdr4kITIYwj-HdUowz7We1jbGH_qCKzE40_YuACsc8aO7QzuAXcVS-KkUwwmwYfLC3lqLm9R-uJ_5uf2sxBgqQD/s200/spring-Tods+point+006.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5197400621550283186" />


3 comments:

Meredith murphy said...

Pretty Pink trees! i love spring :)

DawnB said...

You are so tempting me with L.I. 50k. And for some reason, I can't even think of giving up the mothers's day 10K...I'm insane!!

DawnB said...

Thanks Emmy, If it hadn't rain all day today I would still be considering. I search the internet and found a few reviews on the LI 50k. I know the leatherman's loop is nothing to compare but I've done that at least 4 times, LI 50k sounds like a challenge (just what I need right about now) but a little more forgiving than the Escarpment Trail Run I did a few years ago. can you tell I was really thinking about this. I figuired that base on yours and frank's times from last year I should at least add 1:30 to 2:00hrs that gave me good idea of my finish time thats all I ever hope for is to finish ....you never know there is still time to change my mind :) Have fun tomorrow I can't wait to read the report and see the pictures!!