Sunday, December 21, 2008

snowed in, part 2


snow and freezing rain is in order for the morning -no xmas 3 miler...

OK -I have enough of this snow - let me in now!

why are you taking photos when you should be feeding me breakfast??

another snow day --? Mom, I'm bored...
this a.m. with the snow I put my 10 year old to work --he wrapped all the presents for the NJ cousins!! Now that I have finished the 4 illustrations had to produce it's time to focus on the other tasks --holiday cards (ugh), teacher presents,packing for week-long trip, driving andrew's ski equipment to NJ tomm night --the list is long...
depressing to miss a weekend of seeing friends --no races, and no parties. It is for the best as can't run outside for a week --doctor's orders....

4 comments:

TonyP said...

Wow - it is amazing that it took snow storms to keep you from a weekend with a race. I stayed in today as well.

DawnB said...

sounds exhausting!!

A Plain Observer said...

loved the comments on the cat's pictures! sounds like you need to keep your butt home for a while and rest!

Runner Tammy said...

Merry Christmas Emmy!

I hope you are starting to dig out from the snow. Although perhaps your black and white cat likes the snow (just a little bit maybe).

Happy Holidays!
Tammy & Critters & Tristan